3.21.2010

The best kind of weekend...

...is the kind where you get to spend quality time with an old friend. And meet her sweet baby girl.


Lauri and I have stories and memories that span two decades - some that would make you laugh and some that would make you cry. We've shared a lot of life together. She is one of my dearest friends, and I love that our stories and memories now include our babies.


We had a low-key weekend just getting to catch up on life and soak up some sunshine. It was a treat and a very special time together, indeed. Lauri, thank you for coming and many thanks to Jeff for watching Connor so that we could have this time.

6 comments:

Tanna said...

It just doesn't get any better than that... =) So glad you had a wonderful weekend!! Love you big. XOXOXO

Lauri said...

Oh girl, we had SO much fun! We couldn't have asked for a better weekend weather-wise, and it was just so special to FINALLY meet that sweet little man in person! As usual, you are the hostess with the mostest and I am so thankful that we were able to spend time with you guys.

I just had a quick glance of the pics and I'm in love with them! You are so gifted with that camera. Thanks for taking such precious photos and I can't wait to share them on my blog as well.

It's amazing to think of the 2 decades of our friendship. You're right...so many stories! We are so blessed.

PS - Love the blog look!

Dana said...

Those are definitely the best kind of weekends! Looks like you had such a great time. I so wish I had been there! I am glad you guys got to have such a special visit. I know it meant a lot! And the pictures did turn out great.

Katherine said...

I've been anxiously awaiting the weekend recap and all the sweet pictures that I knew were to come. SO glad yall had such a nice weekend together. I have to say I am a little jealous of yall's weekend. I so wish we could have all been together. One day...one day!

Solar Powered said...

It just doesn't get much better than that. How awesome that you have babies so close in age. Glad you had a good one. Love the blue and what would you call it? taupe? Anyway, love it.

nanny said...

Beautiful Moms and precious babies!!!