10.01.2010

Wrapping it up

Today is day 31 of things that bring me joy - the end of the journey for now. What I enjoyed most about this exercise was the reminder that life is full of simple pleasures and God's sweet blessings. They're everywhere, we just have to be willing to look for them.

"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I have so enjoyed your joy postings. What a joy it's been to see all the things that make your heart happy. God's blessings are everywhere, big and small. Thanks for sharing all of your Joys. :)

Tanna said...

I believe that savoring the gifts... sucking the marrow, as Thoreau said... is just what God designed us for... to appreciate all the gifts and blessings and wonders he made for us. I believe our joy is His Joy... just like Little Man's joy is our... =) XOXOXOXO

Lauri said...

Thank you for the fun joy journey! I have loved seeing all the fun pictures and stories about your joyful experiences and it has definitely been a great reminder about how joy lurks everywhere in our blessed lives!