Last weekend we loaded up and went to Homestead Creamery Farm Day. What a way to spend a beautiful fall day!
They had a petting zoo.
We got to make homemade butter. Here's Jerry "churning" ours. =) It tasted really good, too!
Little Man got to see some cows. Or "muh" (moo) as he calls it.
He spent time with his friends.
He enjoyed looking at the pumpkins.
And exploring here, there, and everywhere.
Momma loves her Little Man.
Hope you're enjoying your fall as much as we are!






5 comments:
A fun fall day for sure!! Your photographs are fabulous!! Little Man is sure handsome in his outfit from Uncle Zack!!! (of course, he is handsome in EVERYTHING) XOXOXOXOXO
What an awesome day! Yes, I am LOVING fall right now and there's just no better way to enjoy it than spending time with the family outdoors just like you guys did. Alex looks so handsome in his overalls, good choice!! I'm so glad you had such an enjoyable day, and you got some great family photos too! Can't wait to see you girl!!!
Oh my that looks like fun. I bet the homemade butter was delicious! I think I'd like some on some freshly baked homemade bread! Alex looks like a precious little country boy in his overalls. Perfect for a fall day outing. Can't wait to see you all soon!!!
How cute....Alex looks precious in his overalls....what a fun day!
omg, the overalls, i want to eat him up. that looks like a great fall day! you got to wear a scarf???? can't wait!
Post a Comment