We have been SO busy - and lovin' every minute of it!
There have been visits with friends.
We've had fun times in the park.
We've had lots of walks up and down the sidewalks.
We attended Pop Pop's baptism - a very special day.
We saw the pink firetrucks that tour the country in support of fighting women's cancers.
Lots of sweet times and silly times. And more to come...





4 comments:
SO much to say.... What a wonderful visit you guys are having in TX! I am SO thrilled that we got to spend some time together. As short as our time was, it was PERFECT and such a blessing to me. The pictures you captured are awesome! I hope you don't mind if I steal a couple. ;-)
Also, congrats to Evan on such an important and joyful day. And I'm so glad that LM is having such fun and memorable adventures. It is SO nice having you guys back in TX, even for just a visit! Oh, and I love Alex's haircut! Such a big boy!
I hope you continue to have wonderful great adventures in the Lone Star State! Love you and miss you again already! :-)
These pictures are just the best! I know you are having so much fun. I am too, and dreading going home. I can't get enough hugs and kisses.
Oh, I love Noni's haircut...it looks great!
Thank you, Nanny! ;) I sure wish we had all been in Dallas at the same time. Maybe one of these days we will all converge again!
I am having SOOOOOOOOOO much fun having my Little Man and his Momma here! Soooo much fun!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love the pictures you got with Kaitlynn and Lauri. Looks like you have been having a wonderful time with your family. I especially love that you got to be there for Pop Pop's baptism. What a very special moment for him and for your family!
Post a Comment