While in Texas, we took Little Man on an excursion to the Caldwell Zoo.
I'm pretty sure his favorite part was riding in the wagon. (Look at that open mouth belly laugh!)
No wait, maybe it was the elephants and giraffes.
Or making noises inside of his cup.
Wait. Maybe it was the shoulder ride with daddy.
Or hugs and loves from Noni and Pop Pop.
Oh, who am I kidding? It's just too hard to narrow down one favorite from a day packed full of fun!

6 comments:
SO much fun! I think the Caldwell Zoo is really neat because of that big open area where they have all the animals like elephants, giraffes, lions, etc. together, just like you might find in nature. My parents are taking C and K to that same zoo today and I can't wait to hear how they enjoy it!
Love your pictures!!
I couldn't pick a favorite moment of that day with LM at the zoo either!! EVERY moment with ya'll was precious, precious, precious. It sure isn't the same in the mornings knowing that Little Man is not going to be coming around to the kitchen with his little arms reaching out... I open the fridge and I see "ssssss"... makes my heart ache. Love you all so big. Thank you so much for the visit. XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Looks like fun was had by all! I really like that zoo. I remember when it was free to get into- back in the day!
Gosh, I'm going to cry at Noni's comment but first, there was a serious hint over at her blog...hhmmmmm.
Oh I love Caldwell Zoo. How fun. I bet Alex loved seeing all of the animals and making their noises!
Yes, Noni's comment does bring a tear!!!!
Glad you had this wonderful time at home!!
Post a Comment