10.27.2010

Family Time

I still have a few adventures from our time in Texas that I want to share. One of them is time with family.

While we were home, we were able to squeeze in a visit with Jerry's family.

Alex was napping during our photo session so he's not in the pic, but he did enjoy getting to see everyone before he went down. It's not too often that the larger Correa clan is together while we're in town, but Jerry's parents invited everyone out to their house and cooked a great meal. It was nice to get to see everyone and catch up.

We also got to see Aunt LiLi, Uncle Buck and Cousin Isabel. I had hoped to get more pics than just these three, but Little Man fell down and busted his lip, so my picture taking was somewhat impeded.


On to the next adventure - time with Nana and Pops. We went to the lake for a couple of days to see my dad and Janna. Grandma Mary (Janna's mom), Granny and Papa, and Uncle Zack and his girlfriend Brooke were also there. Boy, did we have a fun time.
This was Alex's first time to meet Granny and Papa. They flew in from Oregon to spend the next few months with Nana and Pops, so we were excited that our visits coincided. (We're also looking forward to another visit during the holidays.)
Here's Alex with Granny and Papa. Isn't this photo priceless? Those expressions just say it all! This is one of my favorites I got of the three of them.

A few more adventures to come. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Lauri said...

OMG, yes that photo is priceless!! Capturing such excitement and joy in our little ones is so difficult, but you managed the perfect shot of sweet Alex!! Definitely a treasure. I had no idea that your extended stay in TX allowed you to visit so many of your family members. What a blessing! Girl, you were BUSY!!

And may I say, you are looking gorgeous these days! :-)

Tanna said...

Oh. I. LOVE. THAT. PHOTO!! I know Alex was well loved on all his stops in Texas! That is such a blessing. Such a blessing. XOXOXOXO

Dana said...

You guys did get a lot of family time in. No wonder you were ready to rest at the end of the 3 weeks!!! What a blessing that Alex has so many people that love him. He is one cared for little boy! I really love that picture of Alex and Isabel. You need to put that up in his room! And the one with Greg's parents. So sweet!