Want to see Alex's favorite shoes these days? Here they are. The Ribbits. Or "boo. boo. boo." as he sometimes likes to call his boots.
The other day I went to put a pair of shoes on him that matched his outfit. (Not the same outfit as pictured above.) He immediately went back to his shoe basket and brought his Ribbits to me saying, "boo. boo. boo." He didn't want to color-coordinate. He just wanted those galoshes. What a riot!
Noni, he is definitely getting your money's worth out of these things. And everywhere we go he gets compliments on them. ;-)

6 comments:
We do love our rubber boots, don't we LM?? =) Noni sure loves hers. I probably need some Ribbits to go with my three other pair! LOL!
Your photos are fabulous, BTW. =)
I am still impressed that LM is able to walk so well in those shoes. He's an old pro now, isn't he? And I love all the family pics you got in the previous post. Love the one of Alex with Granny and Papa. So sweet!
I am living for these boots. Alex is so adorable in them. Where did you get them??
@ Lauren: My mom and I found these at a consignment shop in Tyler.
As you know, I am obsessed with shoes for little ones and the rainboots are the CUTEST!! I am super impressed that Alex enjoys them so much. Too bad they don't make robot boots to compliment his costume, haha! (And I can't wait to see Alex in full Halloween mode!)
He looks like he is running in those boots....precious.
Isn't it amazing at this age they already know which shoes they want to wear? So cute!!!
Post a Comment