I was looking through my pictures from Texas again tonight, and I found more I wanted to share! These are some of our memories from our time with Jerry's family.
The first morning we were there, Jerry's mom and dad were up at 6a ready to take Alex to get his favorite breakfast - pancakes. We went to Denny's, and they had the cutest little fall decor setup outside. You can't see it very well here, but it was quite festive. Here's Alex with Ganny and Grandpa.
Three generations of Correa men.
Alex and his Grandpa.
We got to celebrate Grandpa's 58th birthday! Alex enjoyed helping Grandpa blow out the candles on the cake.
Ganny has the yard all decorated up for fall. Alex loved going out there to see the little wooden pilgrims who were just his size. He loved the "give thanks" turkey, too.
Here's Alex with his Aunt Sylba getting some loves from her. He loved his Aunt Sylba. Oh. my. goodness. Couldn't get enough hugs from her!
And finally, here are a couple of pics of Jerry, Alex and I taken while we were there.
4 comments:
Great, great pictures! So glad you were able to see and visit so many people while you were here. Us included! :) I love the picture you captured of all of us at the pumpkin patch. It's great! Miss you!
Looks like great family fun!! XOXOXOXOXO
amanda, thank you for the wonderful pictures you displayed of the correa family. In this time of separation from MOM . i enjoyed just focusing on all of us, remenesing on the BLESSINGS that GOD has given to all of us. Know that JERRY and I have alot of LOVE for YOU. Sometimes satan just comes to create division in something i said or didn"t say.if i have said ,looked ,or whatever i could have done FORGIVE ME and i also FORGIVE YOU"LL. LOVE and KISSES to EVERYONE. LOVE Ganny and grandpa CORREA
Awesome pictures! I especially love the ones of your family of 3. So sweet!!
Post a Comment