7.06.2010

Photo Torture

Me: "Hey, Alex."

Alex: "Who, me?"


Me: "Yes, you. Show me that face you make when you're hungry or tired or when you're sick of me taking your picture."

Alex: "You mean this one? The one where my eyes are pleading with you to put the camera away?"



Me: "Put the camera away - wha?! You mean you don't like the photo torture?"

7 comments:

nanny said...

Those little legs are getting long!!!
Love your pictures!

Dana said...

Poor little guy. Won't be long before he's running off every time you try to take a picture. That's when it will get very interesting!

Lauren said...

Wait a second. Who is that giant kid where baby Alex used to be? I just saw him a month ago and he did not look so grown up. This is insane!!

Katherine said...

I have to say I thought the same thing, he looks so big sitting there. His legs look so long. Like Dana said, take lots of pictures while you can. Before long you will be getting only his back side as he runs from the camera as you witnessed with Luke. :) Gotta love it!!

Lauri said...

I agree with the other commenters...Alex looks so grown up in those photos! He's a long and lean little man, ha! And yes, the photo torture never improves with boys I'm afraid. Snaps those photos while you can!!

Ganny and Grandpa said...

happy birthday alex [mijo] GOD bless you and put a hedge of protection as you grow up. love ganny and grandpa

Tanna said...

Sweet, sweet photos of our sweet, sweet Little Man. XOXOXOXOX