7.10.2010

Cruisin' in the Cozy Coupe

"Howdy, y'all. Just goin' out for a Saturday afternoon cruise in the Cozy Coupe."

 
"Daddy, can you help me get her cranked up?"


"She purrs like a kitten. Speaking of kitten, what is this - some kind of road kill?"
 

"Attention all animals - PLEASE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!! We don't want to see anymore accidents today."


"I think they listened. Let's keep rollin'."


"It's a nice day for a drive, huh, Daddy?"


"Yep, this is the sweet life."


"Just cruisin' into the sunset. Doesn't get any better than this."

5 comments:

Tanna said...

LOL! VERY cute post! Love the copy AND the photos!! =) You do have the sweet life goin' on!

Lauri said...

Oh my goodness, is he powering that car on his own?? If so, I am seriously impressed! Go Alex! He is lookin' mighty fine behind the wheel of his very own coupe. Watch out, ladies! **cue Grease Lightnin' music here**

Dana said...

I love the Cozy Coupe. How are the wheels? Do you approve? :-) So glad you guys got to enjoy some nice weather. Looks like a beautiful day. Wish we were there walking with you guys.

Katherine said...

I love those little cars! They are the perfect size for little ones! And I love those big eyes on the front of it. He looks like he knew exactly what to do on his drive! How fun!

nanny said...

I love the coupe!! Alex looks like a pro already...so cute!