So cute! Isabel loved that too!
Hilarious!! I love how he just couldn't contain his excitement -- so, so cute! Connor used to love that song so much that we actually downloaded it on iTunes. Sad but true. :-)
He was very excited! What is that? I've never seen/heard it but apparently it's popular with the kids by the other comments! :-)
How cute is he dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! So sweet! That is a catchy little tune, isn't it! :)
Oh Griffin loves this one as well and they share very similar dancing styles!!
I am laughing so hard!!
HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! Isabel loved that too!
Hilarious!! I love how he just couldn't contain his excitement -- so, so cute! Connor used to love that song so much that we actually downloaded it on iTunes. Sad but true. :-)
He was very excited! What is that? I've never seen/heard it but apparently it's popular with the kids by the other comments! :-)
How cute is he dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! So sweet! That is a catchy little tune, isn't it! :)
Oh Griffin loves this one as well and they share very similar dancing styles!!
I am laughing so hard!!
HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment