Last year at this time I was swollen and waddling around, hoping that Little Man would make his entrance into this world and really give us something to celebrate! No such luck - he held out another four days. =)
This year I am in a hotel room after driving 10 of 16 hours to get back home to Virginia. I spent time on the road today cruising through many of our great southern states counting my blessings for the freedoms I enjoy, the amazing men and women who make such sacrifices so that I can enjoy those freedoms, the blessing of family and friends we've gotten to visit, as well as the friends I am looking forward to seeing once more as I return home. And of course the two main men in my life who are still back in Texas ready to catch a flight home to me tomorrow.
More pics from our trip and our Independence Day celebration at Nana and Pops to come. Until then, Happy 4th, everyone!


8 comments:
Awesome pics! LM's patriotic swim trunks are TOO precious! And that smile with the wind in his hair...priceless! Drive safe and can't wait to see more updates!
You got some great pics! Love the sweet smiles. Hope you have made it home safely by now. I really enjoyed the celebration. Your dad and Janna did a great job putting it together. It just seemed like we were only there for a few minutes. Things with kids are so hectic that it seems like no conversation is ever finished. One of these days we are going to have to get together without the kiddos! I already miss you.
Hope you got home safely! I love the patriotic photos!!
The wind in his hair and look on his face is a priceless treasure!
Fun on the lake.....
Great pictures.....
Be careful on your drive home!(you are probably home by now)
Great photos of your 2 favorite men! So glad I got to see you guys once more before you left. And I'm SO glad Alex woke up so we could see him too! Hopefully day 2 of your travels was good. I bet you are so glad to be home. Miss you guys but had a great time seeing you all!
Wow, Amanda, I think these are two of my favorite pictures yet. You are really great and these pictures prove it.
Post a Comment