We're getting a Chipotle! We drive by every weekend to see what progress has been made. This is just down the street from our house, so I see many a meal happening here for the Correa family. Woohoo!
Yea! It's the little things like this that matter most. I now rank restaurants on who has curbside pick up for take out orders. Luckily we have a Chipotle very close to us, so we're set. ;)
Sounds dangerous....ha Are you watching The Next Great American Restaurant? The man who started Chipotle is one of the investors...pretty good show. I have never eaten there....gotta put it on the ever growing list/ha
4 comments:
Yea! It's the little things like this that matter most. I now rank restaurants on who has curbside pick up for take out orders. Luckily we have a Chipotle very close to us, so we're set. ;)
Yea! That will be a perfect quick meal when the baby gets here! So glad it's right down the street.
LOL! Food is good. Good food is better! =) XOXOXOXO
Sounds dangerous....ha
Are you watching The Next Great American Restaurant? The man who started Chipotle is one of the investors...pretty good show.
I have never eaten there....gotta put it on the ever growing list/ha
Post a Comment