3.10.2011

He totally rocks my world

I could just eat this little guy up! He has really become a ham lately.
When we have company, he will run around laughing and acting silly just to garner a bit of attention. He's always been into a little drama, and the picture below is what he did when I asked him to smile for me. Cracks me up! I'm so glad I get to stay home and have my day full of this kind of joy.
Here he's covering his Scout dog with Cars stickers - one of his daily favorite pastimes. We have at least one dozen Cars stickers scattered throughout the house (and on my clothes) by the end of the day. Every day. He doesn't have any other Cars toys, but I'm thinking I may have to remedy that for him.
A couple of other things he's up to these days...

Whenever I ask him, "Can you say ____?" - fill in the blank with a new word he's not said before - his immediate response is "buuuurp!" Don't ask me why. He learned "buuuurp" from his Jimmy Zangwow's Moonpie Adventure book (the Grimble Grinder burps after eating his Moonpies), and it is one of his favorite new words. He really seems to amuse himself with this.

He also has a thing for damp towels - paper towels, dish towels, a wipe, etc. He likes to grab any of these out of my hand, wad it up with his left hand, and then stick his left thumb into his mouth while he holds the damp towel. I'm not sure of the attraction here, but the second he gets a damp towel, it's like a magnetic force between the thumb and the mouth when he's holding it.

Alright. I'm signing off for the night. Hope to be back soon with new pics. Alex can show off his haircut he's getting tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tanna said...

Buuuuurrrp! LOL! I love to hear that!! He IS a little ham! I love every minute of the drama... even the complaining! LOL! Can't wait to see the haircut photos of our drama llama. xoxoxox

Lauri said...

That "burp" and towel thing is too funny! He IS a ham, and I know you love every second of it. Give that sweet ham some sugar from his Aunt Lolly!!