Dear Alex,
For more than a year, I have said to you nearly everyday, "You are God's extraordinary creation, created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God has prepared in advance for you to do."
Today when I tell you that you are God's extraordinary creation, you jump right in and say, "Jesus." My heart leaps with joy to know that you are learning Whose you are.
I love you, sweet angel.
Momma
7 comments:
So precious, Amanda. Postings like this are way I follow your blog all.the.time. It's insight into life as a wife, homemaker and mother. This is an idea I'm filing away in my mental file cabinet for the down the road. What a great way to fill a child's heart with truth to combat the world!
I'm so glad Alex will grow up knowing what a special boy he is. I have no doubt he will grow up to do great things for his God! He's lucky to have a mom like you. :-)
Precious... precious... precious...
Amen... amen... and amen...
Love you both so much!! XOXOXOXOXO
So glad you shared that story. You and Jerry are such incredible parents for all the affirmations that you share with Alex at such a young age. It's no wonder that he "gets" it, but still so heartwarming for you as his Mom to witness that.
love that BEAUTIFUL smile. alex reminds me of jerry when jerry was his age.hugs and kisses ganny and grandpa.
Your heart should leap for joy...music to your ears I'm sure to hear such words from your precious boy. With your teachings, he will have a heart of gold and will do many great things for the Lord. What peace that must give you. Love you my dear friend!
How sweet....
Post a Comment