3.28.2011

Cool Rider


Cruisin' the 'hood and checkin' things out. 

5 comments:

Tanna said...

OH, this just made my morning!! That is one cool little rider there!! Love you so much! Give LM big XOXOXOXOXOXOs from Noni!

nanny said...

So Cute....

Dana said...

COOL RIDER...I want a rider that's cool...Remember that from Grease 2? I wanted to be Stephanie SO bad. I bet she would have thought Alex was one cool rider!

Love the sunglasses, boots, and beautiful sunshine. :-)

Ganny and Grandpa said...

JUST PRECIOUS. amanda i just love all those pictures. you look really gooood with that lil bump. God bless you all . i pray the glucose test was great. love ganny and grandpa

Katherine said...

Ok- I am way behind on blog commenting! First things first--cute, cute baby bump! So glad to see baby boy is growing like a weed! Keep us posted on the glucose test results. Kyla had to do the 3 hour test as well but she passed it, thankfully! I feel your pain on the swelling. Not much fun--I had it with all 3 but especially with Jacob and Sarah through the summer. Hang in there girl--he will be here before you know it!

Love LM's new raincoat and paired with his rainboots, he is set! Luke would SO love that sweet froggy wear.

And the cool rider, he is one cool rider for sure! The sunglasses just top it off! So glad yall were able to get out and enjoy the Spring weather.