3.25.2011

Baby Bump - 26 and 28 weeks

I know. I know. I'm way behind on these pictures. But I've reached the point of not being all that excited about having the bump photos made. Which also means little motivation to post them.
26 weeks
28 weeks - please note Little Man peeking out the window!
All in all, things are still going well with the pregnancy. I'm feeling great - just getting a little more tired at the end of the day and a few back aches at night.

Last week I failed the first round of the gestational diabetes test so I had the three-hour test at the hospital lab today. Other than the needle pricks in my arms each hour to draw blood, it wasn't bad. Results are coming Monday. Seems like a good excuse to get my sugar fix in this weekend...just in case Monday's call brings less-than-desirable news.

The swelling started around week 27. Mostly hands and feet at this point. I remember this happening when I was preggers with Alex, too. It gets ugly toward the end, people. Let this serve as my warning that you may not get that many bump pictures as I really start to expand.

3 comments:

Tanna said...

I LOVE the photos... and, LM peeking out the window makes that one priceless!!

So sorry about the swelling thing... not one of my better things to pass along... but, we do make good kids!! LOL! I love you dearly. And, I miss you. XOXOXOXOX Mom

Dana said...

You look great! Don't be so hard on yourself! The swelling got yucky with Ryan. I didn't have much with Jackson. NO fun at all!

Sorry you had to endure the long diabetes test. Hope all turns out well and you and baby can keep enjoying lots of yummy food.

Thanks for posting updated pics. The one with Alex peeking is pretty darn cute! :-)

Lauri said...

Oh girl, I remember feeling that way. But please let me assure you, you look GREAT!! And I LOVE the picture with Alex peeking out the window -- that is a CLASSIC!!! LOL! I'm sorry you're not feeling your best and having to endure the typical 3rd trimester discomforts, but you look fab and I sure hope you keep the pics coming. I just hate being so far away during this super special time for you. Miss you so much!!