Sometimes I see people on reality TV shows, and I immediately shoot up a prayer that Alex will not grow up to be like them. Like when I'm channel surfing and catch a clip of a stunt on Jack Ass. That stuff's not even funny to me. And I'm not even kidding about the prayers.
Just sent up one of those prayers about two seconds ago. I'm watching America's Got Talent and saw some guy who classified himself as a "genital daredevil." That's right. He did a stunt to blow his hoo-ha off. Because he thinks that takes talent. Um, no, my friend, that's just plain crazy.
Can you believe some of these people?!
4 comments:
Oh, my goodness. I saw that man. Just cannot believe what some people will do for attention! Gross!
That's hilarious! I doubt Alex will grow up to be like that. Surely he will be smarter than those guys! :-)
Yep that was pretty bad.....
Oh girl, I can so relate! On the contrary when I see a nice, well mannered teenage boy I think how proud I would be for my children to be that same way! Many prayers indeed! :)
Post a Comment