6.03.2010

Finding the Joy

One of my blog friends made a post about signing up for a photography class called Finding the Joy where they teach you how to capture moments with your children on camera. I couldn't help myself - I wanted to play, too. 

I haven't started shooting any pics this week, but I have been playing with my trial version of Photoshop Elements. 


Yes, I am blessed indeed. Hope to have more pics soon.

6 comments:

Solar Powered said...

could there be any more joy in that picture?

I played with the point and shoot today...hopefully I can get some homework done :)

Tanna said...

Oh, I can tell I need the photoshop business, too!! Great photo! Looks like you found some joy!

nanny said...

That is a great shot...I think you are ready to receive your diploma!!!!

Lauri said...

That photo is awesome! And I know many photographers that work miracles with their Photoshop. It is so overwhelming to me so I just give up! I'm so glad you enjoyed the online class and I can't wait to see your other pics.

Katherine said...

LOVE that picture, Jerry Jr! You are so good with your photography skills. I would definitely enlarge that picture and frame it!

Dana said...

GREAT picture! Can't wait to see the beautiful pictures that come out of your class!