Alex's bag of tricks is getting full! He's added quite a few this month.
- He points
- He claps
- He waves
- He makes this little laugh that sounds like a machine gun
- He is FINALLY sleeping through the night CONSISTENTLY. WOOHOO!
- He's doing great with table foods and will eat just about anything.
- He had his first ear infection. Two of them to be exact.
- He's cut his first molar
- He's starting to stand on his own every once in a while. This only lasts a few seconds before he falls.
- He learned how to drink out of a straw
- Occasionally, he'll say "all done" and sign it, too.
- He gives kisses. The slobbery, open-mouth kind that you just can't get enough of.
Little Man, you still continue to amaze us. You are our most favorite form of entertainment. We love you so much!
5 comments:
Pop Pop says he is practicing his machine gun sounds just for him. LOL! It makes me laugh just to remember it! Oh, he is sooooooooo very precious to me. Love you and see you soon. xoxoxoxoxo
I just can't wait to see him! I hope he will share a kiss with me.
His bag of tricks is getting full! I can't wait to see him in action! So excited!
Oh my, he is doing so much!!! Isn't it incredible? I can't wait to hear the machine gun...please get that on video!! And there's something about the 11 month mark that makes you immediately jump ahead and realize he'll be 1 so very soon. I'll be interested to hear how it makes you feel. I've been completely caught off guard...sometimes in a very sad way! But of course, very happy too!
Yay for sleeping through the night. I can't wait for Alex and the rest of the boys to get to play together tomorrow. It's been WAY too long!
Post a Comment