Alex enjoys a lemon with Grandpa. He ate the entire thing, only making a sour face with the first couple of bites. I couldn't believe how much he enjoyed it.
Giving Ganny kisses.
Sweet snuggles with Aunt Sylba.
Alex loved playing with Cousin Isabel.
Especially when she pushed him in her princess mobile.
And here's the whole clan - Wes, Lisa, Sylvia, Ganny, Alex, Grandpa, Isabel, me, and Jerry. We had a great visit with everyone!


6 comments:
Love the last picture of the family together. What great memories. And that Isabel is so cute too! Alex looks like he enjoyed all the "loves" he received from everyone! Miss you guys!
BTW, I too like the new blog layout. How do you get the pictures so much bigger?
Yes, great pictures....
Give us a less on big pictures......
Those eyes when riding in princess mobile...just like yours!!
amanda and jerry , we too had a wonderful visit with you guys. i thank God for all my children ,daughter-in-law, son-in-law and especially our grand babies. love and kisses until we meet again. you and jerry have done a wonderful job in raising alex. love ganny and grandpa
I am loving the new hair cut. Great pictures from your visit. The last one is a framer! So glad Alex is getting so much love this week!
Great family photo!! And, I love the one with Isabelle! That smile while getting pushed is LM shining!
Post a Comment