Some of you have asked about the new template design and how I got the large photos. Here goes.
On the top, right-hand corner of your blog, you should see a link that says "Design." When you click that, it should take you to this screen:
You can choose from a number of new template designs they have. I chose Ethereal, but I'm certain that other templates will allow for big pictures.
Once you select your template, you can then select a background from the ones they offer. Just click "Background" on the left hand side over there.
To see the background options, just click on the little arrow that's next to the background image and you'll see this pop up:
Pick the background that tickles your fancy and then click on the link that says "Layout." Here's where you're getting the template set up for big pictures. First, you'll want to select the body layout you want. You can see that I've selected one that allows for a wide space to make my posts. This will allow me to use bigger photos.
Just beneath "Body layout" is a link to "Adjust width." Click that and adjust the scale that says "entire blog" to near the max pixel limit. I also reduced the right sidebar pixel limit just slightly. You may have to play with this once you try and post your images at the size you want them.
Now to get the image larger, you just click on the "Large" or "X- Large" link when posting the image.
Voila! You should have large images in your blog post! =)






1 comment:
Thank you, thank you.....
You would make a great teacher.....
Love the pictures on the boat....so cute!
Post a Comment