6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day

Dear Jerry,

For as long as I've known you, I've known that you would be an amazing father. The kind of father who would love his child unconditionally. The kind who would laugh at the joys a child brings. The kind who would pray for his child. The kind who would be excited to come home each evening and greet his family. The kind who would work hard to make sure that his child felt the depth of love his heart held for him or her. And I was right. You are that kind of father. Alex is blessed to have you as his daddy. And I am blessed to have you as my husband. We love you and appreciate everything you do to bring such happiness into our lives.

Happy 1st Father's Day.

6 comments:

Tanna said...

We are all blessed... Happy Father's Day, Jerry.

nanny said...

Hope you framed those....too cute!

Lauren said...

Oh I love how this little picture experiment turned out. The ups and downs of fatherhood in three succinct little photos. Happy Father's Day, Jerry!

Lauri said...

Priceless photos. Definitely looks like a framer to me!

Dana said...

Very cute idea. Hope you guys had a great day together as a family!

Solar Powered said...

Now that is just too precious. I love it! Especially the breakdown at the end...makes it perfect.