6.18.2010

Little Man's Big Adventures - First Carousel Ride

Jackson, Jacob, Luke and Alex anxiously await their turn for the carousel ride at Stonebriar Mall.


Little Man saddles up. He seemed to like it pretty well. He loved looking at the lights and mirrors and at all the different horses.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

O.M.Goodness!!! I love, love, love that photo of all the boys waiting on the ride! LM holding on just makes my heart full to bursting! He was on an ADVENTURE with his "cousins"! So glad you all had a chance to get them together!

Katherine said...

Love the pictures! I might be stealing the first one! :) Love the color enhancements. Nothing says a kids adventure like a carousel ride and gumball machine. We had such a good time and I long for more times where we get all the "cousins" together, and the mommies too! :)

Dana said...

That's a great picture of the boys! We ended up back at the mall yesterday for something and Laine rode it again with Jackson - still not willing to ride on the horse though. He's perfectly content to sit on the bench and go around. So glad we got to get together. I'm just a little sad that the naps got in the way of spending more time together. Oh well, I guess that's just part of it!

nanny said...

What great pictures!!!!
Isn't Dallas wonderful??? Love Stonebriar!
Glad you made a visit with Carrie and Lila....pictures of them are so precious!

Lauri said...

Those pictures are great. But can I say, I'm so sad we weren't there! I have to admit I was jealous when I read about your get-together. BUT, I'm hoping it won't be long before we WILL be there!! Miss you tons!