On Sunday, we went to spend some time with Pops and Nana at the lake for Father's Day. Pops was so proud to take Alex for his very first boat ride. If I told you that Alex liked it, I'd be lying - he LOVED it!
Pops and Nana searched high and low to find a life jacket that fit Little Man just right. He let us put it on without any crying, and then he just sat there enjoying himself while we cruised the lake.
We pulled into the island where we got off to swim for a spell, and Pops took Little Man to show him off to all of his friends. =)
It was a great afternoon, and we are so excited about going back next week to see Pops and Nana for more fun in the sun!

4 comments:
Yay Alex!! I'm so glad he enjoyed his first time at the lake. Having kids makes those experiences SO much fun! And I can only imagine how proud Pops was to show off that precious Little Man. What a perfect way to spend Father's Day!
He is just the cutest thing ever! LOL! (not that I'm biased in any way). He looks like such The Mariner. I know he had a great time!
I am LOVING all of the updates from your adventures. I'm so glad Alex enjoyed his first boat ride. What a special occasion! I know it probably meant the world to your dad to be the one to take him out for the first time. Looking forward to coming to the lake next weekend...
What fun for the whole gang! I'm so glad you guys are able to do so much and take it all in! That's what it's all about. I'm sure Pops did enjoy showing off his sweet boy! Enjoy the rest of your visit!
Post a Comment