2.07.2011

The Spot

Whenever I've got to put something in or get something out of the oven, I say to Alex, "Go stand in your spot," and he runs over to the doorway near the pantry to stand clear of the oven. Right here he is in "the spot" with his "mih" (that's mitts in Alex speak) waiting for lunch to come out of the oven. 

8 comments:

Dana said...

What a good boy, standing in his designated spot. You've trained him well! It always makes me nervous when Jackson is around when I'm getting something out of the oven. What a great idea to have a spot for him to stand in.

I sure do wish we were there to eat lunch with you guys.

Tanna said...

He is such a GOOD helper!! The best! XOXOXOXOX

Meg said...

Precious. I love the action shot- such focus!

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

Aww He is such a good helper... His Mih are just as big as he is... I bet he enjoyed lunch too :) Love yall :) xoxoxox

Ganny and Grandpa said...

you've done a great job. keep up the good work. love and kisses ganny and grandpa correa

Lauri said...

Great job, Alex!! I love that he actually does as you request! It's a different story for my little one these days, haha!

Katherine said...

That is so cute! What a sweet boy he is!

I forgot to comment on your previous post. Love the little bump you have. You look GREAT! Lookin' good for being halfway there. I too hope and pray for a smooth labor and delivery for you and baby Correa! And I can't wait to hear of name possibilities and nursery decor. Lots of exciting things ahead for the Correa household! :)

nanny said...

That is so cute...and Alex looks very anxious about lunch....he knows what comes out of mamma's oven is gonna be gooooood!