We had sunshine and temps in the upper 60s today. WOOHOO! Little Man and I took not one, but two trips to the park today.
He climbed through tunnels.
Checked out the "dinosaur bones."
Ran across the bridge.
Watched the quack-quacks from the bridge.
Kicked back for a little ride in the swing.
Rode the slides.
And spotted airplanes.
Little Man was in heaven. His momma was, too. I am so eager for spring. I know we're still a ways away here in Virginia, so we are taking full advantage of every beautiful day that we get.

3 comments:
Amen girl! We took a walk to the park today too! I feel like my sanity is slowly sinking back in now that the weather is letting us get outside some.
Your park looks very nice. We sure would like to join you for the afternoon!
Yea for good weather, yea for the park, and yea for Alex loving his park time. Before you know it, you guys will need a little play set in the backyard. It sure is nice and handy to just open the back door! What fun! :)
Yea, for the warm weather!! I know that Little Man was excited to be outside. He loves that. Great photos, too!! Thank you! XOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment