Jerry and I have never been much into celebrating Valentine's Day. It's just never seemed that important to us. But we had a blast gearing up for Little Man's Valentine's Day this year.
Last week, Little Man and I worked on some homemade Valentine's that we sent out to his grandparents and great grandparents.
And over the last few weeks I've been collecting small treats here and there to put together for Alex to open on Valentine's morning.
Since I'm a sucker for homemade Valentine's cards, I roped Jerry into joining me to make Alex a thumbprint card of his own.
Here he is this morning getting ready to open his Valentine surprise.
And here's Alex looking through all of his goodies.
One of the things we got him was a Mickey Mouse Valentine's shirt (at least it was in the Valentine's section at Walmart) that says Mr. Perfect.
We're sending extra special hugs and kisses out to all of our friends and family back home today. We sure do miss you all!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!! Happy Valentine's Day!



7 comments:
Love coming right back at each of you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
How sweet. I love those thumbprints....
Amanda, the last picture took my breath away...
Little Man is truly a "Little Man". So grownup!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last picture! He is so cute and so big! Oh, and I am totally borrowing the idea for the thumbprint cards... next year :)
HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!! I LOVE YALL!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Happy Valentine's Day! Glad Alex enjoyed some special treats this morning. The shirt is cute and love the sweet little cards.
Alex looks way too grown up in the last picture. Time is moving much too quickly!
Glad to see LM enjoyed his Valentines Day treats. I love the fact that he loves Mickey Mouse so much. So cute! That balloon sure did light up his face!
Hugs and kisses to you guys too!
Man, you are such the creative and crafty Mama! Go girl! I love how the Valentines turned out and LM looks like he scored big-time from the loves in his life! The Mickey t-shirt is PERFECT!! Love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment