In my photography class, the teacher encouraged us to take photos throughout the day of our regular routines. I haven't managed to capture too many of those, but here's one I did get that I just love. Little Man is just out of the bath and wearing his Woody hooded towel he got for his birthday while Daddy helps him brush his teeth.
7 comments:
Precious! Love the towel. So great that you are creating such good habits early on with him! I'm cracking up at how cute that hood is!
He's brusha, brusha, brushaing! I'm glad he likes clean teeth!! Big fan! xoxoxo
OMG, that towel is so cute! I love it! And I'm still impressed with how he lets you guys brush his teeth. Luke is getting better but it's still a struggle every time! Way to go Alex!
This is hilarious. Doesn't he just swallow heaps of toothpaste??
How cute....I love the towel.....
Oh my word, that towel has got to be one of the more precious things I have seen Alex in!! So so sweet! And yes, I am super impressed that he is brushing his teeth already. I haven't started yet with Kaitlynn and I think Connor was almost 3 before he did. (Did I really just admit that in writing? Maybe I should go back and erase it??) Ha ha!
Oh my gosh, that boy in that towel is just too cute. What a great picture! I'm hoping to carve out some time this weekend to catch up on the class now that I have a new computer :)
Post a Comment