8.13.2010

Little Man's Big Adventures - Griswold Vacation Part 3

Most of the week has involved sight-seeing and excursions that required Little Man to be carried, pushed, held. Not much opportunity for him to roam freely. So one day, we loaded him up and took him to the local mall so that he could explore, crawl, walk until his little heart was content.
 He practiced his walking with Noni.
 And then set off on his own for a while.
And after all that was said and done, Noni paid 75¢ for Little Man to drive the Fun Bus.
This was just what the doctor ordered!

6 comments:

nanny said...

You all are just having the most fun....
I am so happy for you!

Dana said...

What a fun vacation! I bet you guys are tired! Traveling with a little one can be exhausting. But I can tell that lots of GREAT memories were made! And thank goodness for not having to go to work!

nanny said...

I don't know what kind of movies Jerry likes and I don't want him to hate sitting through a chick flick.....I think it has much meaning for everyone but you know men....
Better go with a girlfriend and preview it...ha
Did you read the book?

Tanna said...

Oh, what fun for Noni...

I miss my Little Man.

XOXOXOX

Katherine said...

Looks like the perfect outing for Little Man! That looks like a really fun play area too. Glad he got to roam free for awhile!

Lauri said...

Can I just say, mall play areas are the BOMB dot com!! I don't know what we'd do in this heat without somewhere fun (and free!) like those places. My other favorite is a good splash pad/park. Have you taken Alex to one? Now that he is walking I bet he would LOVE him some splashin'!