8.30.2010

365 Photo Journey


Have you heard of the 365 photo journey? I've seen people all over blogsville taking on this challenge. Basically you commit to taking at least one photo a day for a full year. I think it was started as a means of documenting your child's life, but the photos don't just have to be of the kiddos. I'm tempted. I think it will stretch my creativity to come up with a photo idea each day. Still not sure I want to commit to it just yet. But I'm contemplating...

3 comments:

Tanna said...

That sunflower is gorgeous!! Have you checked out your blue hour yet??? That is just one of the coolest things!

Dana said...

That would be a big commitment but I sure would love to see some of your shots!

Lauri said...

I love that challenge. I have to admit, I don't think it would be hard for me. I already take pictures everyday and have way too many to keep up with. Sometimes I have to just make up excuses to post all the random pics, ha! I like the idea of using the challenge to document your kids. I hope you do it so we can see all your fun photos!!