I love this photo of Jerry. His laugh is one of the things I love most about him. It is infectious. I hope Alex grows up to have a laugh this good. I hope he grows up to have his dad's sense of humor. I never realized how important that characteristic was in someone until Jerry and I were married. It has brought much joy to our home over the years.
Here's one of Jerry's favorites - ice cream cake. Jerry doesn't have a sweet tooth like mine. He'd much prefer salty over sweet. The one exception may be ice cream. He could eat a whole gallon of cookies and cream all by himself. And so that's the birthday cake I got him - cookies and cream ice cream. Yum!
We had dinner at Jerry's favorite wing place in town. It was a nice, cool evening so we ate outside. Jerry was happy. Alex was happy. It was a great day.

4 comments:
Glad it was a GOOD birthday!!!! =)
Happy Birthday Jerry!
Today is my brother's birthday too!
Happy Birthday Jerry!! It sounds like a wonderful day for all of you. And too funny about the cookies and cream ice cream. You could've been talking about Jeff, that's his ultimate favorite as well!
So glad you guys had a nice birthday celebration. Nothing like spending time with the people you love on your birthday. And you are right, Jerry has a great laugh. You can't be around him when he's laughing and be in a bad mood!
Post a Comment