8.31.2010

365? Let's make it 31.


365 photos. One a day for one year. Still not willing to commit.

But 31 photos I can do. One a day for one month. I'm in. I'll re-evaluate at the end of the month and see if I'm willing to tackle more.

I'm calling it 31 THINGS THAT BRING ME JOY. Because sometimes you need to put a spotlight on the positive. You know, count your blessings and all.

Anyone else want to play along?

4 comments:

Dana said...

Oh that's a great idea. Are you going to post all 31 each day? Or at the end of the 31 days? I might consider joining you. What a neat idea to spotlight the things that bring you joy.

Lauri said...

I love the idea, too! And can I just say, your photos make mine PALE in comparison. No joke. I just love seeing all your photographic talent on display in your blog. I can't wait to see what additional 30 things bring you joy!!!

Katherine said...

I too like this idea. Just wish I had more time to commit. I feel like I hardly have time to put the baby down and use the restroom! ha! But I look forward to seeing the things that bring you joy. Like Lauri said, your photographic talent is awesome and I love seeing all the creative things you do! :)

Solar Powered said...

I want to play along! I've been so behind on reading blogs and just had a blast reading your "Things that bring me joy posts". I'm going to commit right here and now to play along for the rest of the month. Fun! Your pictures are wonderful, whatever you are doing, keep it up!