9.29.2009

Very Special Visits

The last couple of weeks have been packed full of fun and adventure for our little family. We've had visits from Nana and Pops as well as Aunt Katherine, Uncle Jim, Jacob and Luke. Despite my not feeling well a couple of days and some rainy weather on top of that, we managed to get in a little sight seeing and fun.

Here is our whole crew at the Natural Bridge in Virginia.


The Webb Family at the Natural Bridge Caverns. (The boys did great! I was afraid they might get scared, but they were brave little adventurers!)


Jerry, Alex and I with Nana and Pops


Aunt Katherine and Alex



Nana, Pops and Alex on Mirabelle's front porch


Pops and Alex (We were walking one day and passed Pop's Soda Shop, and luckily Nana had her camera so she snapped this fun shot.)


Katherine and I at the overlook at Mill Mountain Star


Jerry and Jim at the Mill Mountain Star overlook


Jacob and Luke at the Pink Cadillac diner where we ate when we went to Natural Bridge (Don't let Luke's camera pose fool you - he had a great time!)



Katherine with the three boys


Many thanks to ALL of our visitors who've made the LONG trip to see us. We are so grateful for the time we got to spend with each of you. Love and hugs!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

What a wonderful way to spend your birthday weekend! I'm so glad you had such special visitors. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Dana said...

YOu got some great pics! Looks like you guys had tons of fun and the boys were well entertained!