9.28.2009

Our Little Spelunker

Mommy: "Alex, do you want to go spelunking?"

Alex: "What?! Are you crazy? Isn't that like in a cave or something? And isn't it dark, cold and damp in there? With bats?!"


Mommy: "Well, yes. But Mommy and Daddy will be there to protect you. And Nana and Pops, too."



Alex: "I'm not so sure about this... Wait! What was that? Was that a bat I just saw? No-thank-you. I'm not so hot on this spelunking thing..."


(FYI...All captions are for dramatic purposes only. He really loved it!)

3 comments:

Lauri said...

His expressions are just priceless! I laughed out loud on those! So glad you had fun. Can't wait to see you, won't be long now!

Dana said...

Looks like fun. So glad you are taking the time to do some fun things - even when you are tired and sleep deprived!

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtfull post on happiness. It should be very much helpfull.

Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power