Alex is teetering between 0-3 mos and 3-6 mos in his clothing size. So we had to go and get him some new pjs that were a little longer for him. Noni will be happy to know that he's not squished into his old ones anymore. =)
Recently, Alex has discovered his fists. He sucks on his right fist quite a bit - and not just when he's hungry. He's really throwing me off because that was my signal that it was time to eat! Now I'm having to look for some of the other signs, too! =)
And we've been getting a lot of smiles. Let me just say that when you become a parent, you get sooooo excited about the milestones. Seriously. It's funny that you look forward to a smile. Or a coo. Or discovering fists. But you do. And the smiles have been my favorite milestone so far. People, these smiles just melt my heart... =)
Last weekend, Aunt Dana came to visit us from Dallas. Thank you for making the trip, Dana. Getting to spend time with you was like chicken soup for my soul. Make that a cupcake for my soul. I like those better. =)
6 comments:
He is a little doll! Just visited your Mom's blog....so glad to find you both. I too have a new granddaughter. She is in Dallas and I am 5 1/2 hours away in Arkansas. I feel your Mom's longing to hold the little one.....
How heartwarming are those smiles!?! So sweet! I bet you all made Daddy's day with that special visit to his office. I bet he was one proud daddy being able to show him off! Such a sweet baby boy!
Oh, and I forgot to add how I LOVE the fact you are a proud mommy yourself! I love that the little things with Alex are such BIG things to you! That's what it's all about! I love, love, love getting to see you as such a proud and excited mommy!
Oh such beautiful smiles. Just wait until he giggles! Katherine is so right - those little things that melt your heart are what it's all about. We just need to remember these times when they are teenagers and being difficult!
I loved being able to visit you and little Alex. And I love that you describe it as a cupcake for your soul. That's exactly how I'd describe it!
So excited about our visit in October! I can't wait for Jackson to meet his new little friend.
Alex's diaper pictures remind me of my favorite Gap jeans..."Long and Lean"! I absolutely adore the smiles, what a sweet disposition he has! I can't wait to get my hands on him!
Noni is happy that that baby is not squished in his pjs! LOL. I adore that baby boy!
Post a Comment