9.08.2009

Sammy and Alex - Two Months

September 8, 2009. Alex is two months old today. Every time I make one of these posts, I am amazed at how quickly the time flies. I know it's cliche. But it's so true.

Here's Alex with Sammy at 2 months. I was so excited that I managed to catch a little bit of a smile!


And for reference - Alex with Sammy at 1 month.


Alex with Sammy at 11 days.

4 comments:

Tanna said...

OH, I LOVE THAT LITTLE SMILE!!! Nice photo, Mommy! It is amazing that two months have flown past! Next thing you know it will be coming up on 33 years...

Katherine said...

Look at that sweet boy! He has grown, I love the comparison pictures. And I LOVE the smile you managed to capture!

Lauri said...

I can really tell Alex is filling out a bit -- those sweet cheeks!! And the picture is just too precious with the sweet smile and his stylin' duds!

Dana said...

He is definitely filling out. You can really see it in the pictures! What a beautiful and precious blessing.