9.14.2009

Go, Noni, Go!

Noni! I woke up at 5:45 this morning pumped up to cheer you on at your first day of boot camp!


I was all ready to go with my sign and everything, but after I ate, my mommy put me back down to bed. I was not happy about that.


But that won't stop me. Go, Noni, Go! I know that you can smoke those other ladies.


That's right, ladies. My Noni rocks!

3 comments:

Tanna said...

OHHHH, MY GOSH!!! I am laughing so hard, I am crying!!! Crying because I just love this post AND just because it hurts... everywhere! I was standing in the rain at 5:15 this morning... to start an hour of torture!! I don't usually feel the pain so quickly after a new exercise program... maybe, I have never been this out of shape before... or maybe it is getting old... but, I am dealing with some serious soreness! But, I made it through! And, I will have this wonderful site in my mind for my next torture session! Just this memory will keep me going!! I LOVE my little man!!! (And, my daughter who thought to do such a wonderful post!)XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
THANK YOU BOTH!!

Lauri said...

So cute! With that as motivation, who would fail?? Go Noni!

nanny said...

How sweet and what great motivation for Noni!