9.14.2009

Spa Day

Alex has a case of cradle cap and some dry skin. So we've been "treating" him to spa days.


He gets a "hot oil treatment" on his scalp. (Olive oil.)

Then a nice scalp massage. (Scrubbing with a baby hair brush.)

Followed by a "mud bath." (Aveeno baby oatmeal bath soak.)

And then we finish with a full-body relaxation massage. (Aveeno baby creamy moisturizer.)

The cradle cap appears to be getting better, so we'll keep at it until it's all gone.

6 comments:

nanny said...

He is probably hoping the cradle cap stays around for awhile/ha Spa Day sounds wonderful!

Tanna said...

Shoot! Where do we sign up for the spa days??? LOL! Sounds like something we would all enjoy!!

He is too cute in that bath robe! XOXOXOXO

Katherine said...

Well Alex you are getting quite the treatment up there in Virginia! Your Aunt Katherine LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the spa and it sounds like you got just the right treatments. I'm glad you are being pampered and enjoy the spa while you can, it's the best!

Dana said...

He looks so nice and cozy in his little robe!

Lauri said...

I'm super jealous of Alex's spa treatments! And I'm so impressed that you are so diligent in taking care of his skin. I should be doing the same for Kaitlynn! The picture of him in his robe is super cute - as Collin and Kevin would say, he looks like he's just chillaxin'!

Tanna said...

I had to come back today to get an Alex fix. =)