Self-taught learner.
Ridiculously smart.
Mechanically inclined.
Hard worker.
Integrity matters.
Tenacious, determined, goal-oriented.
Fabulous cook.
Devoted wife.
Loyal friend.
Fiercely-loving mother and Noni.
Knitter extraordinaire.
Equal parts analytical and creative.
Old-home lover.
All-around amazingly talented.
In a word, she is AMAZING. Honest to goodness. I admire her so very much.
Well, just before the trip to Destin, I went to the mailbox and found a package from her. She had whipped up the sweetest shawl called Little Shells and sent for me to wear on the beach. LOVE it...and the hands that knit it for me. =) I also love that it was made out of some of the leftover yarn she used to knit Roo's coming home outfit. Adds to the sentiment. It is such a special piece that I couldn't help but share it with you all.
Thank you, Mom, for such a sweet gift. I adore it. XOXOXO

5 comments:
Your mom is so talented!!! What a great picture of you too!
Your Mom is amazing! And I love the relationship you have with her. The shawl looks precious on you. Beautiful!
You make me cry, sweet daughter of mine... Always, always you enrich and bless my life. I am so very, very, very lucky... so very, very, very blessed... I thank God for the gift of having you, of learning from you, of being loved by you. Our children are our greatest teachers. Loving you has been one of my greatest pleasures and greatest life lessons... xoxo... bigger than the sky... to the moon and back... mom
It is just perfect for you Amanda. Just perfect!!!
The little shawl was so perfect. Love you guys.
Post a Comment