Last week Alex went to a summer camp that his preschool hosted. He seemed to enjoy himself despite the fact that everyday when I picked him up and asked, "What did you learn today?" he responded, "Um, I don't know." Goodness gracious! Even though I wasn't getting much info from him, I was pleased to hear his teachers give him such kind compliments about what a sweet boy he is and how excited they are about having him in the fall. =)
2 comments:
Oh. so. sweet... love that Little Man... even though as he said, "Noni, I'm almost big." He is precious as can be. xoxoxox
So sweet! I'm sure he's having so much fun he can't remember all the things he's doing. I went a whole year of preschool with Katie telling me only that they played outside and what they ate for snack. ;-)
Post a Comment