7.20.2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Some friends recently gave us tickets to a Salem Red Sox {farm team to the Boston Red Sox} game here in town. The boys had a blast eating hot dogs and fries and watching the game. We had great seats right behind home plate! Perfect summer evening. =)
Untitled
Here's Alex making his "scary smile."
Untitled
What's a ballgame without a little junk food?

Untitled
Like father, like son.
Untitled
"C'mon, man! I can hardly watch that terrible play!"

3 comments:

Tanna said...

LOL! Alex and that smile! Gotta love it. Looks like it was a super-fun afternoon! Love the one of Roo covering his face with his cap. LOL! xoxo ~ tanna

nanny said...

Roo and Daddy.....too sweet!!
What a fun day.

Dana said...

Lots of fun posts! The starfish were so yummy and the picture you took is so cute. I love their little eyes staring up at the camera.

I still can't get into the chic fil a brownie. Have to say I like the old ones better.

Glad you guys are having some fun and keeping the boys busy.

Miss you!