7.25.2012

Forgiveness or permission? Let's go with forgiveness.

_MG_9956

Last week, Alex's friend Charlotte Ann brought some Cars cupcakes to the pool for Alex to celebrate his birthday since she couldn't be at his party. I carried the leftovers home in our pool bag which I set down by the front door when we got home that afternoon. Later that evening, Jerry and I were watching TV when we looked over to the other side of the room to find this. Roo had found those cupcakes and just decided he would help himself. Thank goodness Alex was napping! We cleaned Roo (and the mess on the floor) up and, thinking we had gotten all of the cupcakes, put him back down to play. Two minutes later, he had made it back to find the loner cupcake that had fallen out of the box and was hiding in the bag. He was back at it again! What can I say? This boy DOES love his sweets!

9 comments:

nanny said...

So, did he get wild from sugar?? Ha

Tanna said...

I am just holding my sides from laughing!!! An addict was born on June 2, 2012. I'm just sayin'!! LOL!! Love the Roo.

Tanna said...

Had to come back to see this again this morning. I've laughed about it probably even in my sleep. ;) Noni would smuggle that boy some more cake. hee hee.

From the Kitchen said...

I'm with Noni! That look says "it was all so worth it and I hope they don't find the one I stashed in the bag"!!

Best,
Bonnie

Dana said...

OMG! Now that is funny! I don't blame him one bit. Sometimes I have to sneak bites of desserts over here too! Haha.

Katherine said...

That is hilarious! Smart little cookie he is, or should I say cupcake! Sweet boy!

Hilde Kraiss said...

So fantastic!! I love that you were able to get a picture before he moved away...or maybe that's more to the point - no way was he leaving those cupcakes voluntarily!

Lauri said...

Hilarious! You'll be talking about this one for years to come, so it's perfect that you have the pictures to go along with it. Love that sweet Roo!!

I am really loving all your fun posts and pictures. Short and sweet, but they provide such a fun glimpse into your lives. Miss you girl!

PS - I owe you an email. We just got back from Galveston (AGAIN) so I'm way behind!

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

Haha they always say its easier to ask for forgiveness then to get permission!!! haha can't wait to show this one to mom it made my night :) xoxo