7.20.2012

The Chick-fil-A Brownie

Have you tried the new brownie at Chick-fil-A? Oh. My. Goodness! They are DELICIOUS!
Untitled
Noni and Pop Pop bought the boys and I one when they were here last. We started out eating them at the restaurant, but then had to pack them up to finish them at home when I got a phone call that the DISH repairman was headed to the house to fix our satellite from the storm damage. Roo cried when we put it away and moaned the whole. way. home. for his brownie. Hysterical! Noni tended to his needs right away when we made it to the house. LOL! He was giddy with excitement when she brought it back out. =)

1 comment:

Tanna said...

Pop Pop and I were just making moaning sounds mimicing our Roo!! LOL! He was impressively persistent! ;) so glad I was able to relieve his misery. LOL!