7.23.2012

Little Man's First Teeth Cleaning, Take 2

Untitled
Took the Little Man to the dentist when he was about two and a half. The hygienist put on the gloves and mask, and he shut 'er down. That mouth was sealed shut.

Took him back just before he turned three. A star patient. Even let them remove some of the tartar build-up. Such a brave, big boy.

3 comments:

Tanna said...

Pop Pop still thinks Little Man learned this "sitting style" from him. LOL! So proud of our brave Little Man. XOXO

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

What a brave boy... I think I need to take lessons from this Little guy because I hate hate hate going to the dentist and although better at making it I still get the white coat syndrome where my heart starts to beat and I get nervous and up tight ..... Much love for the little brave soul and his lovely family xoxoxoxoxo

nanny said...

He looks so comfortable......lol