
Do not turn your back on this little guy for even a second. He will nose-dive out of a chair, climb to the top of the stairs alone, pull himself up on the coffee table, dig trash out of the trash can – he is BUSY!!!

I tried giving him a book as a distraction to keep him in the chair for his Roary and Roo picture. He loved it...for a few seconds. And then he was ready to move on.

The photoshoots are getting shorter. He has no interest in sitting still for me to take his picture.

I'm better off trying to capture the "slice of life" moments.
Roo does NOT want to be fed – he only wants to feed himself. I let him have at it with the squeezable applesauce the other day. I expected a big mess, but he did surprisingly well. Hardly a drop on him when he finished. After months and months of working on signing "more" and "all done" with Roo, he's finally got it down. He can also finally use his cup without any assistance turning it up.
Standing all by himself for longer periods of time. Still no first steps, but it won't be long now.
He loves getting into anything his big brother has. I can tell that "share with your brother" is going to be a phrase that we will wear out around here.
It's so hard for me to believe that this little guy is nearly a year old!! Love our sweet Roo-bear.




4 comments:
I love it! Connor is one very busy boy as well. I can add "if you turn your back for a second he can scale the ladder to the top bunk bed" to your list. Yikes! He is fast!! He's walking and it makes it pretty fun, though pretty crazy around here. I love seeing all your great pictures - they always make my day.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... how stinkin' sweet is the Roo?!?!? Great photos, Amanda. You did a wonderful job, especially with your limited opportunities! LOL! I'm hoping he holds out on those first steps just a couple of more weeks! ;) LM held out for his Noni before he really started taking off, I hope Roo can, too. LOL! xoxoxoxoxoxo LOVE y'all!
Bet Roo is in a hurry to catch up with Alex!!! Doesn't want to miss any fun.
Great shots, Amanda , you did good!!
You document everything so well, really the pics are priceless! He isn't almost a year old, say it aint so! Where in the world have the past 3 years gone?
Post a Comment