LOL! the glasses!! OH, I love that child. =) Great shot. I'll be looking forward to my turn, Jerry. ;) XOXOXOXO
Love the B&W, but love the sunglasses even more!!
I love this photo. So sweet. Amanda you are so talented.
Seeing your boys brings me such happy memories of when ours were their age. I'm not ashamed to admit that I read to them for a very long time (just not as much as when they were little). In fact, I still read to them on occasion!!Best,Bonnie
So cute!!!I'm heading north in the morning....hope to spend a little time with Carrie and Lila before the big day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL! the glasses!! OH, I love that child. =) Great shot. I'll be looking forward to my turn, Jerry. ;) XOXOXOXO
Love the B&W, but love the sunglasses even more!!
I love this photo. So sweet. Amanda you are so talented.
Seeing your boys brings me such happy memories of when ours were their age. I'm not ashamed to admit that I read to them for a very long time (just not as much as when they were little). In fact, I still read to them on occasion!!
Best,
Bonnie
So cute!!!
I'm heading north in the morning....hope to spend a little time with Carrie and Lila before the big day!
Post a Comment