5.18.2012

Cheerio Tower

The other day I was perusing Pinterest for activities to keep little hands busy while I make dinner/clean the kitchen/fold laundry. I came across this easy peasy lemon squeezy idea: The cheerio tower.
_MG_6572
Stick a spaghetti noodle (although I used a wooden skewer for a bit more stability) into a ball of play-doh. Stack cheerios onto the noodle.
_MG_6592
Oh, and eat the leftover Cheerios after the tower is built. And maybe a few while stacking. =)
_MG_6576
Great little activity to help develop fine motor skills and keep the Little Man occupied while I did some chores.
_MG_6590
He was so proud with the tower he built. =)

4 comments:

Allyson said...

I am so glad you passed this idea along to me last week in my moment of desperation! My kiddos loved it - I even have my own set of cheerio tower pictures :-)

Tanna said...

His Noni is so proud of him, too!! And, of his Momma for being resourceful and coming up with things like this for our Little Men. XOXOXOX

Solar Powered said...

Keep em coming girl, we will be making these as soon as Momma buys some cheerios :)

Dana said...

Great idea! I'm going to have to try it. I don't know if I've even commented on the other posts but it looks like you guys have been having tons of fun and little Roo sure is getting big. Wish I was there when you guys went strawberry pickin'. YUM!