YEA!!!!!!!!!!! One armed, too!!! LOVE the way he smiles at you when you encourage him!!! XOXOXOXOX Thank you! Roo, Noni and Pop Pop are so proud!!
How cute....no, there will be no stopping him now!
Yea Roo Bear. What a big boy he is! It won't be long and he will be off and running!
and, yes. I'm back watching again... as Alex says... Again. Again. ;)
So amazing. He is a prodigy!! I can't believe how fast it goes. Such a cliche, but so true.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! One armed, too!!! LOVE the way he smiles at you when you encourage him!!! XOXOXOXOX Thank you! Roo, Noni and Pop Pop are so proud!!
How cute....no, there will be no stopping him now!
Yea Roo Bear. What a big boy he is! It won't be long and he will be off and running!
and, yes. I'm back watching again... as Alex says... Again. Again. ;)
So amazing. He is a prodigy!! I can't believe how fast it goes. Such a cliche, but so true.
Post a Comment