"And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him." Luke 2:40 Dear Lord, Let this be the story of these boys' lives. Amen.
I will say the same prayer for your boys as well. :-). I'm so proud of you for raising your boys to know God's word. That will not be time or energy wasted. Love you and can't wait to catch up.
6 comments:
What precious boys! I like this prayer and will say it for our kids tonight. Miss you!!
What a wise and loving prayer for your precious sons. I love the picture!
Love the verse! And love the picture! What a blessing they are. Love and miss you!
Ooops, the above comment was from me, Katherine! :) Darn blogger!
I will say the same prayer for your boys as well. :-). I'm so proud of you for raising your boys to know God's word. That will not be time or energy wasted. Love you and can't wait to catch up.
amen and amen and amen... xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment